Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall Favorites Garland & Card

...........Fall Favorites............
Autumn leaf crafts you'll fall for




Autumn is in the air! It is time to decorate everywhere. This leaf garland is an easy project to start off the new season. I made it for my friend Angela Faulkner’s birthday. The great thing about this is that Angela designed the Spiced Cider Paper Stack that the garland is made from. You can see more of the things Angela designs at her blog here: http://artbyangelafaulkner.com . The leaf garland now adorns her computer screen but it would also be a great decoration for over a window or across a cute picture frame. Here is how you can make your own garland:



Here is the Spiced Cider birthday card I made to coordinate with my leaf garland:


This is obviously the inside of the Spiced Cider birthday card:



I made this template for you. The shape should be scaled to be 7" tall when printed.

I hope you love making these Autumn Crafts as much as I did. Happy crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you make your own will balls. A friend in my ward sales 1" felt balls and she does custom orders (39 colors to choose from) much cheaper than craft stores. So if you're interested, email her at hellomaypole at gmail. I love the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The felt balls are the most fun part to make. It feels like being in kindergarten crafts with warm soapy water dripping everywhere. It is just good,"clean" fun.

      Delete