Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Gratitude Box

...Thanksgiving...
A Gratitude Box

Today I am especially grateful for my sweet family and friends. They are coming to visit for the Thanksgiving holiday. I’m so excited to see them!

Photo by Melissa Snyder


This is a gratitude box I made for occasions just like this where you have so much gratitude in your heart that it feels like it will spill over.  


For a fun decoration, take a few of the leaves and string them together with ribbon to make a simple garland. I used the Sweet Blossom Paper Stack by DCWV to cover a paper mache box and make the leaves. 


I hope you all enjoy all the good things in life, the people, the fun times, great conversation, and all the little things too.  Don’t forget to tell the people you care about how much they mean to you. 
Have the happiest Thanksgiving!

1 comment: