Monday, November 25, 2013

Good Looking Cooking Recipe File

...Good Looking Cooking...
Autumn Recipe File
Photo by Melissa Snyder            
My great great grandfather owned a restaurant where he was known for making the most delicious pies. The problem is none of the family thought to get his recipes. All the recipes are just plain lost.  

So I was thinking it would be fun to start a family recipe file. Each family member could bring copies of our favorite recipes to share at the Thanksgiving-get-together. Everyone would go home with a little taste of the other family member's lives.

You know me, I like to make everything look pretty. So I took an old photo display and made it into a cute recipe file. The photo display makes it easy to flip through the recipes and conveniently holds it open to the recipe while you cook. How perfect is that?

Here is how I made it:
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment